Skip to content

+43 50 626-8989



Parcelling or sub-divisioning denotes any change to the property holding of a land register entry by the write-up or write-down of land or portions of land. This therefore describes each reduction or expansion of the land’s area. Particularly with the creation or change of building sites, permission is required from the construction authority, which is necessary for effecting a change in the land register.