A professional real estate offering of office locations now includes more than just offering space: A company's location is becoming increasingly important, especially for employee recruitment and retention. Locations with a high quality of life are particularly in demand.
Creating a location ecosystem not only enhances locations in the long term, but also positions them nationally and internationally. The ecosystem includes aspects such as the networking of tenants, the increase of the variety of offers as well as the servicing.
The organization of a joint site management enables cross-property activities such as joint marketing, efficient decision-making, and financing and management models for the entire site. As a result, tasks can be implemented across owners and consequently in an economically efficient manner.
- Property management at the neighborhood level
- Development of the range of tasks of the location community and the decision-making structures
- Support for the choice of legal form and implementation with external consultants
- Preparation of an annual budget according to the defined scope of the site management
- Orchestration of service providers (PM, FM, QM, etc.)
- Support for infrastructure operators at the site (parcel boxes, car sharing, etc...)